Basecone native mobile applications are designed and developed within our development teams following the “Lean start up methodology”.
By learning from the existing Basecone applications, applying new and improved methods and technologies, these products represent a challenging and exciting platform to work on.
The Basecone Spenser, is your scanner and uploader companion for your documents. It allows you to submit and process documents, invoices and expense claims within your organisation by simplifying the process for both the user and the authoriser.
The Basecone Flux is a user-friendly app that allows our clients to assign authorisers for accounting expenses, in a quick and simple way. It also enables the approval or rejection process for all the submitted documents.
These products are developed by a dedicated team of developers, test engineers, product owner and UI/UX specialists.
Basecone is looking for a passionate Senior iOS Software Developer to join our Team. The ideal candidate has experience with Mobile Applications and an ambition to raise the bar for developing cutting-edge technologies and solutions that give Basecone and its customers a world-class product.
* Hands-on software development in Swift
* Self-managed and motivated
* Ability/Motivation to work in an Agile Scrum team, and to push the team towards the sprint goal
* Ability to coordinate effectively with other team members on User Stories shared responsibilities
* Strong opinion and continuous evaluation of new technologies and software products
* You know the difference between a tightly coupled and loosely coupled systems
* Able to manage/deliver an App from develop to the release phase (AppStore)
* Demonstrable experience writing iOS apps in Xcode (Objective-C and Swift)
* Excellent communication skills
* An understanding of MVC (Model View Controller) and MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel)
* Experience with source control such as: Git
* A good experience with UIKit, GCD and NSOperationQueue
* Familiarised with JSON/REST
Nice to Have:
* A basic understanding of continuous integration and setting up for a CI environment.
* Be able to develop Unit Test, Integration tests or functional tests
* Familiarised with JSON/REST
* Basic knowledge of RxSwift or ReactiveCocoa or PromiseKit
* Working knowledge and experience with software development best practices and standards.
What we offer
* Very competitive salary. We want to build a great team, and we want to get those who are the best at what they do
* Work with a perfect knowledge balanced team, across The Netherlands and Portugal (Knowledge trips included!)
* Experience working for an international company, with a strong focus on the actual IT working methodologies and mentality
A working environment where your team and manager understands that it’s important to spend time thinking on a solution, rather than rushing into the first one that comes to mind; an environment where refactoring and rebuilding are seen as sometimes necessary; an environment where the team is the one truly responsible for coming up with a solution, rather than implement one that was imposed.
Basecone, a Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting Europe company, is a vibrant and dynamic place to work by pushing boundaries and challenging each other on the daily basis. We collaborate across disciplines, trying to achieve that common goal: to develop, launch and maintain state-of-the-art SaaS solutions.
We take pride on building solutions from real business problems and provide the best customer experience out there.
At Basecone we believe our people are the heart and soul of our company. We value everyone’s input and believe in a commonly agreed commitment, rather than an imposed one. We offer a no-nonsense environment, in which professionalism, fun and open communication are key elements.
Interested? Then please don't hesitate to apply online with your resume (in English please!) together with a short summary of your reasons for applying.
Non-English Resumes will not be processed and you must be eligible to work in Portugal.
At Basecone we do our own recruitment, therefore we don't need a response from recruiters. Thanks for understanding